[Dailydrool] Edward update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 16:08:17 PST 2013

Dis be Edward Scissorpaws, ob da Bounders.
I be feeling so much better today!   Me vetlady and da momperson, figured
out bout me pain meds for me surgery be upsetting me tummy.  No more of that
for me!  So, me be eating much better and taking me normal pills without
putting up da fight.
Brudder Howard,  mes here you got the knife too!   We be scar brothers now.
Momma told me to come up with one big story for the girls,  you got da scar,
get a story and use it!   Brudder Elwood, he presiates dat one.   Mes no
remember, but sure he done dat in some way, once or twice.
And momma done changed mes name,  no more Edward Scissorpaws.  When mes be
sleeping, dey done got me toebones.   Elwood,  mes thinking next time momma
come at me for toebones,  me (wat has great house manners)  gonna pee on
her,  and be smiling when I walks away, looking back to her stunned face.
Dat be xactly wat me do.
Momma on da mobe, so gots to run!
Lubs to all.......Edward...ob da Bounders.

Wen here.  Yes, after a few problems with his dental and subsequent
bloat/bladder stone surgery, I am happy to say Eddie is doing a lot better.
He did not react well with the buprenex shots for his pain.  That caused
some tummy issues and he did not want to eat.  We thought he might have
started into pancreatitis, but after some bloodwork, ruled it out and
stopped that pain med.  Of course, once we got home from the vet on that
trip, he ate a turkey burger.
I have been away a bit due to having to study and take a test for Net+ cert
for work.  I passed it today and so glad it is done. Good to know this old
brain can still pass muster, and now things will get back to what is most
important,  the hounds!

I have been reading though and sending drool when appropriate, at least in
my thoughts.   Too many leaving us so soon in the year.  Praying for some
quiet time for us all!
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org
www.bounderblvd.org