[Dailydrool] Tennessee Turd Hockey...here comes Mississippi

Thomas Woodward gravemast at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 10:45:15 PST 2013

Ok, I gotta get in on this....and I can definitely help fill in the
team.  3 Mississippians....

Harley (on defense): The wily veteran (been eating turds on the sly for
years)

Annabelle (goalie) : A turd-eater extraordinaire.....gonna be hard to
get it by her before she eats it.

And finally, a hockey player that needs no introduction: League leading
scorer, fast as a rabbit, best shot in the league....  Sidney Crosby
(center) (named after the real Sidney, but just as dangerous on the ice)

Put us in coach!

Tom, Slave to Annabelle, Harley, Sidney, and Calypso (ATB)