[Dailydrool] Brudder Howard - Speaks

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:45:31 PST 2013

Dis are brudder howurd.. mom has letted me type on her pawtop to say thanks
to all you kind droolers for sending your drools to me me me me.

Hey Edward Houndsabound we be scarbrudders... i tink we should have a club
- ScarPups  or sums like dat.  I am glads you are feeling betterer.. auntie
wen, mommy leslie says way to go on passing you test..

I feeling betterer and i eated a bit more today... in true basset fashion..
i have been very picky about what i eats.... todays i had a bit of kibble
wid eggies and bacon!!  My mommies jumped up and down.. silly womens!

ok.. i am tie tie now so i am going to let my mommy type..

Leslie here,thank you to all that sent us emails and drool, ect.  Howard is
feeling much better.. we finally found something besides, hotdogs and deli
turkey to eat tonight...  We won't find out about the biopsy for a few
days.. i am keeping positive and it won't be that bad word we don't like.

thanks again from Leslie, Tammy, Howard, Simba and Stan (atb with his
girlfurend Veronica.