[Dailydrool] Dis ConleyLlewisNigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:50:07 PST 2013

We Gotta coMPlaint!
Dis dog.
Dis bleke dog.
He gotta go. So enyyouse wanna crazydog you juss let we nose an we ship he
rite off to youse an iffn youse lib reely far away (we thinking Afrika nize
dis time a year) den dat all da bedder.
He bin bouncin an leepin an runnin and chomping an rippin and snortin all
day long since we gots up, no joke. Ript da hed offa one chikie dat MPerson
botted for Mr. Cooper Sir way beke when an den ate da feets off da odder
won!
He torn all da covers offn da couch an he leepted on it from like 8 feets
away almoss sented it thro da winnow.
Ousside da hole yard aolmoss fulla wadder an we typpytoe roun it an he go
zoooon rite thro it not oncet but ober an ovber an he all drippy wet muddy
dirty nasty nasty nasty waggin dat dam tail how kin we stay mad at he dat
bif goofy grin?
***sigh***
den he come in an shek shek shek all ober we, MPerson, walls, doors,
floors........
An den he start alllllllllllllober.

MPerson got he inna crate now.
She dun dat affer she found he draggin da couch cober aroun da libing
room...
She say it da weather.
We say he go to hiest bidder.

Lob and drool to all whut needs it