[Dailydrool] Drool for Buster

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 08:40:12 PST 2013

Hey, Buster, since I have nothing more to do that recuperate from my traffic accident, I will be sending some drool in your direction.

A month ago I also broke both bones in my right rear leg when I escaped from my new adopters and got hit by a car. Now I have a pin and plate in my leg and even a little bit of wiring to hold it together; it'd be rather cool, if my leg hadn't hurt so much at first. My foster mom took me to the orthopedist on Tuesday; he took pictures, and I am healing up really well.

I hope you will heal up well too and feel a whole lot better. Just rest a lot in your crate, as I've been doing.

Here's some drool for your humans, too. I know they are really worried about you, unlike the folks who adopted me and wouldn't help me after the accident. I am so glad Tri-State got me to vets who did my surgery and then found me a foster home that cares.

Let us know how you're doing, buddy. I hope you're soon doing fine.
Horton the Foster at the Dashing Basset household