[Dailydrool] Prozac

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 14:58:28 PST 2013

I was curious about giving my aggressive foster Prozac but after thinking it over I decided I need to ask the vet I would be really afraid to give it without medical supervision. Thank you all for your help and concern, sometimes I type before I think.
The vet put Looney on Anxitane but it is not helping I read others have used Prozac... so I was curious but since I am usually at the vet at least twice a week with some sort of issue I will ask him what he thinks since he knows Looney well. Thank You all for the advice.