[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 18:32:54 PST 2013

My tradition for Howliday cards is to save them all and open them on Christmas Day.  Due to an extremely busy schedule, I didn't get to open my cards on Christmas.  In fact, I only opened them all today.  They were all wonderful, I have participated EVERY year.  In reviewing them, some of my favorites were...

Fendi, Rob and Jane Lyons - Adorable picture and caption.

Tina, Charlie, Nancy and Bill - Too cute.

Donna Funk - LOVED the card design.

Albee, John and Denise - What a wonderful idea to show years passed.

Countess Penny and Mary Ann - Enjoy seeing your smiling face every year.

Kay Jordan - I once had a dream and George E. Grunt was in it.  In my dream he was an Asian man (figure that one out).

Heath, Karen and Jim - What a face.

Tucker and Nancy - Those eyes are to die for.

Kim and Brian Dworak - Love the photo.

Henry, Thelma and Pam - Love those faces.

Bluefence Basset Family - I could fall in love with that face!!

Debbie Winstanley - I always love your cards.

Beth Fuller - I always look forward to getting your cards.  Loved the "behind" view.

Leslie Ames - You are welcome for the card.  I am a good two hours from Denver.  If you are heading to Rocky Mountain National Park, let me know - it's my backyard playground.

Thanks again to everyone who participated - you made my after holiday experience wonderful.  The numbers for the exchange have dwindled considerably over the years and the Post Office continues to lose ground.  I hope 2013 will once again bring the Howliday card exchange.

Karen, mom to Jax, Aki, Indiana and Aspen