[Dailydrool] Turd hockey

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:04:05 PST 2013

Turd hockey was a hot topic, no pun intended, when I was a newbie to the list, and it was very fun to read.  Glad to read that a blast from the past still lives on in the minds of the DD family.
Those in my herd who enjoy a poop snack prefer fresh baked of late, leaving the pucks behind.  However, since they are quick to clean up, there is not always a puck to be found any way, gross yes, I hate it, but I have learned, don't fix what I cannot change.  I do the best I can, and they are all really in good shape, more or less, so I will pick my battles as they come.
Today was a day I noticed out loud, in my mind, how lucky I am to have so many hounds which while sometimes is a big noisy fest, too many under feet, blobs all over, for a moment today, while they were napping, and mine nap a lot, but really not that much, as they watch squirrels, the neighborhood, delivery people, me and my sister and each other, but anyway, I went to each one of them and spent a moment of love and caress and appreciation.  More so than on the average everyday of hustle and bustle.
Today was a good day.
Healing drool and condolences to all in need.  It is a blanket statement, I know, but it is sincere.
God Bless,
Jackie, Pumpkin (just started on Dasuquin with MSM), Jean Paul (needed tramadol for this cold snap), Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Nikki and Pierre Jr.