[Dailydrool] Comfortis - Lethargy?

rebecca stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 23:11:40 PDT 2013

Thank you droolers for all your good advice re Comfortis.  I gave Morse his due tablet last night as he had about 6 sore areas starting where he was scratching and biting, and I knew from there it would just get worse.  As the vet recommended this time I only gave the main tablet and not the little one too, and this time he seemed better in that he managed to tolerate it for around 14 hours (normally he is sick within about 2 hours) but has just thrown up in the garden.  Next time I will try as droolers recommended the divided doses to see if that helps.  Droolers whose bassets are using Comfortis - do you find your bassets are more lethargic with it?
Becky, Morse (ZZZZZZZZZZZ) and Pumbaa ATB