[Dailydrool] Carts

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 06:03:30 PDT 2013

We have Feyfey's wagon. She rode in it for years....Nudgie rode in it, T aco WOOF Bell rode in it. Cakie rode it to the vet's office a few times, before he killed her. It has been our friend and the houndage has had the fur petted off them because they look so cute in it. Feyfey even ended up in the Detroit Free Press in a great picture of her wearing her hat (of course) with a colorful umbrella clipped to the side of the wagon. The Queen should not roast.

We also have a Pet Gear stroller. The big one. It is awesome. I had a chance to buy one for a crazy good price. It was a sample at a trade show.  We didn't even have a hound who needed it at the time. Pushes like a grocery cart. (Unless you are stupid and forget the handle.) The front unzips and it has mesh all around so the houndie can see out. There is a skylight panel that unzips...... and it has a strap inside to clip to a houndie collar. Senior members of Pawtunias family used it..... Yahoo rode it in Ocean City in 2011 (It was a long push without the handle!) and Mootsie Tootsie in 2012. When Tunes comes back it will be good for her. She can walk post back surgery but I wouldn't ask her to do a whole waddle. She has the red because I got the sample . Her friend Vivian has a bootiful blue version and rode in style in Mishgun. If your houndie is inclined to jump, I can't recommend a Pet Gea r Stroller enough.

Love carts. Love strollers and wagons. Houndies who can't walk so far get to ride.....and get lots and lots of pets.

dawn