[Dailydrool] Hugmonster

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 10:00:22 PDT 2013

Happy Birthday, Hugmonster. I can not believe you are 11. Has it really been that long that you have tormented, er, shared your life with blondeslave and your many friends and Auntie's?  You are one of a handful of houndies left who pawsonally sniffed feyfey...and the only one to torture her . Rather than study at the royal paw, you sent her cowering under a table. We do not know exactly what happened while the slaves attended the late QXB's wedding at the Trump Marina. Feyfey refused to talk about it. Just know that you best lead a very long and happy life, cause when you get where ver you are going eventually, you might or might not find Feyfey waiting for you.......

Not to worry, I'm sure you will be able to break out of the gates of whatever. Pearly or otherwise.

It is a darn good thing that you are adorable!

Auntie dawnslave

(Proud winner of a framed portrait of Huggie wearing her "BITE ME" collar tag. With matching mugs. I think Huggie must have pulled the tickets on that woofle!)