[Dailydrool] Beauford moaning in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:12:16 PDT 2013

Hi all!  It is Beauford.  I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July.  All our
neighbors seemed to think massive fireworks were in order this year.  We
live in the country and so the rules are a little more relaxed.  Last year
no one could shoot off fireworks because we were in the middle of a
drought.  Not so this year.  So they made up for last year.  The hounds
didn't really care.  We aren't afraid of fireworks, but the DH wasn't happy
because he couldn't sleep while the house was shaking and he had to go to
work today.  At least the rest of us got to nap.

I played outside a lot yesterday and chased my sparrows for WAY to long and
I am really paying for it today.  My hips are pretty swollen.  Mom would
have more sympathy for me, but I spent some time stealing nuts out of the
hazel nut trees and they aren't even ready yet.  I have to jump up into the
tree to get the nuts.  Mom is still giving me the stink eye.  The DH
promised her he would put up the chicken wire to keep us out.  Meanwhile,
mom put off giving us baths because I was too sore to climb the stairs and
I am too long to be carried any more.  That is what Mom says. Personally, I
think her arms are too short.

Here is hoping tomorrow is a less painful day.  Love and drool to all in
need!

Beauford with Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the momslave Jennifer