[Dailydrool] Basset/Beagle mix on CL-Handsome tricolor male

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sat Jul 13 11:52:25 PDT 2013

This baby is on CL Boise, ID. See his pictures and fall in love. He is a handsome Basset Beagle mix, no doubt about it if you see him. He n eeds a new home ASAP. Look him up PLEASE please please. Someone must have room for such a handsome boy! He is a dark tricolor. They call him "Wacko".

I don't know this dog or his family. I just found him listed on CL and even though he is a mix, I can't stop thinking about him. I can't take on another dog (DH would throw me out in the street) or I would go get him. He's 6 y.o and housetrained.

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets

Caldwell, ID