[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:32:02 PDT 2013

Add her to the list of another problem.  I have started the giardia treatments, so far, so good, but Pumps has been having eye discharge.  I cleaned it yesterday, and then again today, and today I noticed an eyelid growth.  Jelly had one many years ago, and it was easily removed surgically, but since Pumpkin is one month shy of 13 and had recent knock out surgery for growth removal, I am not sure, but I will comply, if surgery is recommended.  Nigel needs refresh eye ointment  2x daily, so I am starting Pumps on that.  It is a benign lubricant.  She has an app't on Wed.
Anyway, JP is the super problem child, he wants treats all the time.  Luckily, I found out that he likes strawberries and boiled organic beets.  I found a local organic farm.  I cooked fresh pesto, over did the garlic, but I have bug allergies, so I tend to overdue garlic to make me not tasty, but Sis enjoyed it, part of her B'day dinner.  (Dare I say, lobster tails, there has not been one for either of us in over 20 yrs., and when we were kids, a long time ago, it was not so expensive for this delight.)
We are too old and have too much crap to give gifts, so I thought a nice meal could be the gift.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax and the Gypsy Van Hounds