[Dailydrool] Birds Bunnies Squirrels

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:24:28 PDT 2013

   Every year the robins build a nest in a nest box hanging on the
summerhouse and every year one or two of their progeny are...ahh....come to
an unfortunate end. This yr a sparrow took over the nest, so it was sparrow
a la tartare for ...nevermind.
Every yr a squirrel, at least one, builds a nest and raises her babies in
the roof of the summerhouse and sooner or later one leaves the nest, falls
out of the nest, becomes suicidal, and lands between the large paws of
---------squirrelburger.
Every yr one especially unenlightened bunny builds a nest in my garden and
attempts to raise several bunny babies which inevitably hop out of the nest
and wobble across the yard just as I let the pack out.
Zelda was my Bunny missile. She never missed one.
Now it seems to be Conley.
You have my sympathy but honestly now, perhaps those needed to be removed
from the communal gene pool.
(Of course I would prefer someone else's dogs removed them....)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc