[Dailydrool] Natalie's Homecoming

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 14 20:15:02 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's the ever clueles smomPerson here,

I picked up Natalie today at the southern most camp transport depot and brought her home.  It's been a month.  The bassets went nuts.  Gracie came running and rubbed her snooter on her.  LuLu gave kisses.  Now remember, both of these girls are overbred puppy mill bitches, they don't do the human thing so well but they sure love them some Natalie.  Snoopy as a different story.  Snoopy sat down next to Natalie, laid his head in her lap, and sobbed.  For about 15 minutes.  No guilt there, right?

I can only imagine what will happen when Natalie's sister Julianne comes home.  In another 4 weeks on August 11.  Snoopy might be hysterical.

More later from the clueless momPerson who has her Natalie back and *might* share her with the bassets.