[Dailydrool] northern European bassets?

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Jul 15 13:59:17 PDT 2013

I know this is a long shot but it never hurts to ask about a possible basset
fix on vacation.  We are taking a Baltic Sea cruise at the end of July.  I'm
old and I've never been to Europe.  It's about time.  The MN Woofers- Zuzu,
Hank and Rae Ann have to stay home because I can't seem to convince the ship
that they are service dogs.  They'd be laying in the deck chairs and
arrooing for the cabana boys/girls, service for them, not for me.  Any
Droolers in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm or St. Petersburg?  If so and
you would be willing to provide a basset fix please email me privately.

Lisa and the MN Woofers