[Dailydrool] In command

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 19:38:46 PDT 2013

this is Bo, Commander of the Pacific Basset Feet.

Dear Ms. Dawnslave and other friends,

thank you so much for your support. I want you all to know that although I may be a few cards short of a full deck these days, And although my dad slave insults me verbally, I am still totally, absolutely in control of this household and all creatures in it at all times. I command. They obey.

The insulting dad slave cooks me a full pot of boneless, skinless chicken breasts with brown rice every weekend, then purées it and freezes small containers so that I have fresh food all week. He makes sure my specially compounded medicines from NJ are stocked and ready. My mom slave prepares me my three meals plus afternoon and bedtime snack on time or else I bellow. (My sense of time is still fine). If I should wander in the yard, I bellow and the mom slave comes running and guides me back in the house. sometimes I bellow just to see her jump up and try to please me. I have her busy sewing me new stylish doggiE diaper outfits. (today she finished one in zebra stripes, leopard print, and gold sparkles...she converts discount track jackets that didn't sell to humans--she says she can see why this one was on the rack).

But, best of all, my stupid goodie-two-shoes brother, Harley, must bend to my will. When we go for walks, we go at my pace which is exceedingly slow, which drives him nuts. we only go in the direction to which I agree, at penalty of flat Basset, and only for as long as I say. I rule. Always have, always will. Is it Dinnertime? remind me what I was doing. Slave?! NOW, woman.