[Dailydrool] Love and Drool for Romeo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 16 10:37:14 PDT 2013

Hi Romeo it's LuLu,

I am a really good drooler.  I am drooling for you Romeo.

Snoopy had that pancreatitus thing and pulled right through.  I had the sore mouth thing  ...... did your mommy try hot water on your kibble?  I like the hot water on my kibble and you get extra water and hey, who doesn't like that.  Maybe you don't wanna chew?  I don't like rice, won't eat rice, there is a long line of dogs here all of whom won't eat rice.  Maybe try sweet potato and chicken instead?

Anyway we will hug you with our thoughts and sling all our drool your way.  Get better Romeo you are loved!!!

Love,
LuLu