[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 18:23:13 PDT 2013

Ben here.  It be hot heer in da Miwaukey place.  It be 90 today  and to be
for a nodder fwee days, so when I go out, I dwoow wots.  I be  sendin dat
hot dwoow to Romeo what not feewin so gud.  We hopes he gets  better quick,
cuz he a youngin yet.  Gets better soon, buddie, cuz yur  swabes want yu round
for a wong time yet.  Da dwoow alwo goin to Miz Powwy,  who on med fo her
hart.  It awso go to Huggie Bear, hopin she be aw  wite, too.

Heer we jus stayin coow, watin fo da coow wever to come at da week  end.  I
awso be nursin da dad what wecoberin fwom somefing cawed diver  ticku
wosis.  Him was in in peeps vetspital fo 4 days wite affer his  wetiment.  Hims
feewin better now,

Ben