[Dailydrool] Dumb Bunnies

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 20:26:57 PDT 2013

Dumb Bunnies each year we also have baby bunnies running around the yard we have lived here 16 years and each year a new crop of babies come in the Spring, most escape the Bassets they are usually not on the hunt in the right place at the same time the bunnies are there but every now and then we hear one screeching as a Basset is close. I hate when they catch one and then will not give it up. I know Bunnies are rodents but I hate to see anything suffer. I just think rabbits are really really dumb.