[Dailydrool] The Bunny

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:03:54 PDT 2013

This is Browyn the Fairy Princess!  I caught a bunny!  And for the record,
I didn't chew it LuLu.  Of course I didn't swallow it either.  I ran around
the backyard with it until the mom noticed I had something sticking out of
my mouth and it was moving.  Then she convinced me to trade it for a
homemade peanut butter and banana biscuit.  I personally think I should
have gotten more than just one, but that is all I got.  The bunny survived
the ordeal and didn't even get very wet and the dad put it back in the
nest.  Stupid bunny.  It needs to stay out of the backyard.  My brothers
who are supposed to be taking care of me didn't even notice.  They were
busy watching an adult rabbit.  Beauford was barking at it, but Bugsey was
just staring at it.

Browyn the Fairy Princess and Mighty Huntress