[Dailydrool] WHOOO! WOT HAPPINT???

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 03:47:02 PDT 2013

Dis Conley I finks.
I meen won minute Ise teesin da bleke dog growlin at he when he gets close
to he breakfass bowl,
Next minit sumfin dun grabt me ssshhssshhaaakkinnnnn me  wifin won second
ob my life an screemin sumfin about 'nads, death an a frondal loborotomy
alla once, bouncing me inna crate an

putting a sheet ober it!!!!!!
Kin yous heer me?

Ise still in heer.

bin awhile now.
Lees a minit.

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooo?Mama? Ise sorry. Mama? You dereMama? What if
dey gone away? Whut if dey leff me heer to starb? MAMA??? I DIDINT MEEN IT.

oh whew. Guess I no do dat for awhile......

Conley ob Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Mr. Doc Sir
**