[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly, justin and jade ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 22 07:54:16 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all,
This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in: My sister Jasmin was annoyed with me last night and bit her tongue so hard while she was shouting at me, that it bled and still the old crone never let up. The slave Johnathan had William, his sister as well as my main groomer at the puppy school on Saturday .Seemly some one has been telling stories to the slave that I was not exactly an Angel at my first visit to the parlour and the groomer was shown what to do with me if I continue to misbehave myself at the parlour. The slave brought us home doggy bags  with lots of good stuff from a party at the office on Friday..
This is Lilly, Justin and Jade woofing in from the Bridge all three of us loved the parlour and when unpleasant things happened like cutting nails we would all roll on our backs and offer them our paws. It seems that we need to pass on some laid back calming drool to Jasmin and Joshua. This is Jade adding that when I went with them they all followed what I did and behaved themselves. Next Saturday we have invited Leyla and Piper and their dad slave Andrew to come and visit us and we are all going to observe through the Bridge telescope what is going on at the Buppy School that Joshua is going too. It seems that Andy the groomer's assistant Stanley will also be attending along with the sister and William. Joshua once he has mastered Lie will be introduced to the obstacles this Saturday. We can not wait to watch.
Jasmin and Joshua : the slave Johnathan thought enough was enough at the puppy school on Saturday and Lie was not persevered with.
Lilly Justin and Jade ATB; looking in at the earthly home with interest.
Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx