[Dailydrool] ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT to bid with HHBR's 2nd Annual Online Auction

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 23 07:54:58 PDT 2013

THERE'S ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR BIDS IN FOR SOME GREAT ITEMS!

Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself, searching for a
gift for a special someone, or looking for a non-dog related item, you're
sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps support our cause.

Tell Your Friends.
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many
people as possible. We need your help. Please Refer a Friend and encourage
them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and
excitement.

View All Auction Items  at www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue