[Dailydrool] Romeo, my Romeo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 24 08:51:28 PDT 2013

Hi Romeo it's LuLu,

I love you Romeo, I want you to feel better.  You have a lot of symptoms that Snoopy gets.  Snoopy has had pancreatitis.  When Snoopy does that weird pacing, I can't rest, I'm going to lay in weird places thing the clueless momPerson gives him 2 GasX.  Works for him.  Well, sometimes it only works a little and then she gives 2 more.  You can do that with GasX.  She had a lab once with a real case of nerves and that lab took pepcid 2x daily so I think you could try pepcid too.  GasX won't hurt him.  And if he feels better that would be good.

Please get better soon Romeo.

Love,
LuLu