[Dailydrool] Ears, Baths, Dog Park

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 24 14:29:31 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Here at my house we have a tradition.  If mommy is working from home she usually will catch us all on a break and wash out our ears.  YUCKY!!  And then after the ears she will call Snoopy and he trots right into that walk in shower and takes a shower, he might as well be a labrador retriever, I have NO IDEA why he behaves like that or where he might have learned this weirdness but that is what he does.  While Snoopy is trotting off to the showers with mommy I hide.  Really, really good.  But usually daddy rats me out and today was no exception, I heard him "she's outside hiding behind the table Dale."  So I ran for it but I ran out of yard and she cornered me.  So I tried shifting my weight so she couldn't pick me up without dumping me on my head but it didn't work, she got me picked up and hauled me off to the shower.  DRAT!!!

LuLu got a reprieve.  LuLu is always getting breaks ..... LuLu doesn't itch, LuLu doesn't scratch, LuLu doesn't have red spots .... blah blah blah.  Today it was LuLu has 2 stitches from where they took the bump off of her face.  TWO.  But she still got out of the bath part.  Again.

Anyway after all that we are entitled to go to the dog park at lunch.  Lately mommy takes us girls to the park and daddy takes Snoopy to the club.  But today Snoopy wanted to come with the girls so mommy asked daddy "will you come too in case Snoopy acts up so I can take him for a walk and you can stay in the park with the girls?"  Nope.  So she asked Natalie.  Nope.  So she risked it.  She took all 3 of us which is against her better judgement .... oh PULEASE, the woman is clueless remember ..... "better judgement?"  Better than Snoopy's maybe but maybe not even that.  Anyway her cluelessness took us all 3 to the dog park today at lunch.

I got sent home from the dog park last week for having sex with a gorgeous Belgian Shepard.  He was awesome, he was spectacular, he was intact!!!  I went over there and asked him if he wanted to have sex and he "sure, let's do it" and we were having sex and the humans got all uppity and they said we had to stop it right then and we both had to go home from the dog park.  What a bunch of prudes!!!

So today we went to the park and mommy asked Snoopy not to ahroooo at anyone and she asked me not to have sex with anyone.  She's such a buzz kill.  Well, there were very nice dogs at the park and I flirted with a couple but we kept everything G rated and Snoopy ahroooo'd at a couple of dogs in passing but he was generally ok too and LuLu followed mommy around like a shadow like she always does.   We had a very good time and now we are home and ready for our nap.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  Isn't there someone on this list with a gorgeous unaltered male Belgain?  Can we work out a play date?????