[Dailydrool] Basic babble

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Wed Jul 24 22:33:21 PDT 2013

1. Having become sick and tired of hearing about all the things everyone
else's Basset will eat (fruit and veggies) that my dogs won't, tonight I
bit the bullet and offered the only Basset in residence a slice of
zucchini. She ate it!!! Now I can join the club. The rest of the crew
would have called 911 and reported me for animal abuse.
2. We still don't have any fleas. Still don't know why. We keep the
grass mowed, but other than that have done nothing to warrant this
miracle. We haven't treated the dogs since last September (Advantix).
3. Zucchini Basset, who had surgery some months ago to remove a fatty
tumor, possibly has an undissolved internal stitch that the vet thinks
may be causing some irritation that makes the area itch. I am not keen
on the thought of having to have her opened up again to find it... has
anyone else ever had this happen after surgery? For now she's on an
antibiotic.
4. How did dogs survive before air conditioning?

Riche