[Dailydrool] Baby sitter

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 27 14:28:22 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie

We have a baby sitter her at my house.  We are being baby sat.  Her name is Aunt Lani and Snoopy is wildly passionately and completely overwhelmingly in love with Aunt Lani.   Now don't go and tell Uncle Rob because if he knew he would be jealous.  LuLu is crazy in love with her too.  In fact I think LuLu has simply gone crazy.  She follows Aunt Lani around waggling her tail and soliciting pets.   It's embarrassing.   I remain careful around Aunt Lani.  She can pet me once in a while.  I will eat the bowl she makes for me.  I do what I am supposed to do and stay put of trouble

Mommy and Daddy come home tomorrow.   Stupid summer camp family weekend.  Yet another reason to hate summer camp

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw