[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 17:51:24 PDT 2013

Hello, Droolers - haven't sent an email in awhile - got a new computer and am trying to get used to it.Our Zoey is doing well, she's a great girl and we're enjoying her so much.  Zoey is sending her healing drool to Elsinore, and our prayers are with her and Elizabeth at this time.  We'll be eagerly awaiting hearing some good news from her direction.  We're hoping Debbie Winchester will be getting better soon - we know Elwood, Jake Dolly and Bessie as well as her husband are helping her get better.
Congratulations to Jan on her recent adoption of Matilda.  She's certainly one lucky basset to have found such a wonderful forever home. Please send some extra hugs along to Matilda.  Doug - your recent trip with Ben sounds like a story that goes on around here, what with our new Zoey deciding that every treat belongs to her.  It seems to be a hard lesson for her to learn that every bit of food around here is not for her.
I have tried to sign up for the Secret Pawtner program, and hope my sign-up application went through.  Because of our new computer, I'll just be using the Yahoo email as somehow the other one won't accept my sending any emails to the Daily Drool.  I do, however, receive my DD on that system.  Looking forward to being in the Secret Pawtner program this summer - had to refrain from it last summer as Raymond was so terribly sick at that time.  Hope all the sick houndies are on the road to recovery - and hope everyone's having a good weekend.                   Beryl & Zoey