[Dailydrool] " rich " Rabbit & prayers please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 07:49:06 PDT 2013

Ok  I ran out of venison  so had to switch back to Rabbit and now  Maggie
has really soft stools,  I am thinking that the rabbit is just too  rich for
her, I am going to supplement half kibble with the rabbit to see if  that
helps,  so now I am back to following her around the yard with kleenex  in
hand to wipe her after she goes,  it must burn because she will run  after
going and   then scoots,  thank dog the neighbors are on  vacation and not
watching this nut trying to run after said doggie waving  kleenex in the air.
this has been a horrible summer and we have NOT been  able to get much relief
for my Maggie, and now Annie is limping  and I need  to take her to the vet
for that.

I am asking for prayers for my nephew   my twin sister was on a  day trip
to Lansing MI yesterday with her family when her 38 year old son  collapsed
and he is now in a Lansing  MI hospital completely  paralyzed on his left
side  his name is Ryan if you could mention him in  your prayers tonight, we
sure would appreciate it

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Evil Annie