[Dailydrool] Neighbors

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 09:20:17 PDT 2013

I don't do neighbors,  actually it's because there are few  people out
there that I want to be friends with,  but I am NOT neighborly,  not even a
little bit  I will say hi if spoken too, I do talk to the kids  because they
like me,  bwahahaha  imagine someone liking me ????????  hubby said it's
because they aren't old enough yet to know better  !   what eeeeeever   sweet
cheeks,  besides everyone who is my  neighbor already thinks I have loose
baggage in my brains and that's fine with  me, that way they stay away

as I speak, Maggie is going in for a sterile urine catch, she has been
wetting in the house and yes I have carpet   eeeeeewwwwwwwww    she can't seem
to hold her urine  the vet  said she doesn't believe it's the positive
cushings diagnosis   she  said that should have corrected it self by taking her
off all the preds

PS:  new family moved in down the street, lady stopped to talk to me  this
morning,  we chatted for about half hour, she said " you are very nice  "  I
asked why would you think differently,   she said that their  neighbor
children told her daughter that I was a WITCH !!!!!!!  I was  laughing so hard,
asked her if she wanted to see my broom collection  ???????

Marlene  ( flying high )  Maggie  and  Annie