[Dailydrool] Farm Life & Ms Debbie

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 15:39:05 PDT 2013

Ruger woofing in. Well we are still trying to get settled in here at the farm. Life is a lot different here. For instance: we have 40 acres, but we are not allowed outside without leashes and adult human supervision. Colt and I are not cool with this.  We have private business to attend to and the momma is all up into our business, picking it up as soon as we drop it out.  This is not Cool either. We have a big cement pond but we are not allowed to drink out of it. Again not cool!  Now instead of squirrels we have DangCat to chase off...and she is not getting the very load and clear message that she is not wanted up around the house. She is a barn cat...she needs to be patrolling the barn & the fields not around our house...that is our area of operations. Last night she sitting on the front porch and Colt and I are barking at her from the big floor to ceiling picture window to go to the barn and the fields where she belongs.  But she just sit there. So momma open the door just a tad to shoo her off and I darted out that sliver of an open door and gave chase to DangCat (momma call her something else...but this is a family show..you get the picture though) Before Momma can shove the big rhinoceros back into the door.  Colt got caught by the momma...he not as fast as me. Hey isn't that a Dwight Yokum song?  Anyhowl before she can shove the rhino back into the house and chase after us I'm hot on DangCats tail, by the time momma turn the corner of the house we have disappeared. Vanished.  Momma she be freaking out.  I hear her calling for me, and I hear tears welling up in her voice. Don't know why she so upset, I chased DangCat back to the barn like she has been doing since we moved here and was waiting on the front porch in front of the door for her to let me back in. Silly Momma.
Now for the Critter Sighting Count: (this the critters that we have spied with Colt & I's 4 eyes)...that little rhyme for your entertainment.
We spied lots of deer, even a fawn that was playing in the pasture.  We see lots of turkey that visit our pasture in the mornings.  We have also seen lots of moo-cows across the road, they be our neighbors. We have seen a groundhog,  We also see 2 bald eagles eating a fresh kill...might have been a rabbit it be eaten. Grandpaw says that the eagles nest near the river that is our back property line.
Well that's all from Howling Hound Acres.

Ohhh what's that Colt...Oh bad on me...Dear Ms. Debbie Winchester, We loves you lots and sending you lots of chicken jerky drool...that is like chicken soup, but better, it very good healing drool.  Anyhowl we send all of it to you, we hope that nasty C word that we don't speak leaves your body soon and you be back to being a healthy human and taking care of the Brudders and the Girlz.  Brudders & Grilz please behave and take good care of your momma...She a pretty special lady as we are sure that you know that though.

Ruger & Colt too at Howling Hound Acres