[Dailydrool] Nail clipping

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 15:38:10 PDT 2013

Your vet's staff takes your hound in back. A short time later, you hear howling that would wake the dead.

Chances are good, the staff has yet to touch your hound. She's just getting her opinion read before anyone lays a hand on her. At least, that's the way it always was with our Jane, and others in our pack have followed in her footsteps. I know the vet's staff was not lying, since it has happened when we've done such things in our home too.

All the drama you need in life: bassets.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets