[Dailydrool] Pasta Fundraiser for the Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 1 17:27:36 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We have mega drool going out to all who are in need tonight.

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our Pasta Fundraiser.  We
made our goal of 4500 in sales and the Bounders will get 40% of that!  And
you,  the participants have gotten some really tasty and fun pasta.   So my
heartfelt thanks to you all.  I hope you enjoy what you purchased and
enjoyed a different sort of fundraiser to help rescue.

Many hugs and snooter kisses from me and the Bounders!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org