[Dailydrool] Basset cake

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Jun 3 09:04:35 PDT 2013

I haven't been on Facebook long, but one of my favorite sites (basset related, of course) has a picture of a beautiful cake with a basset head on it. (You'll have to scroll down to find it, but it was on the right when I saw it.)

http://www.facebook.com/crazyaboutbassets

I don't say I could ever eat a cake like that, but the artistic talent it took to make it is really quite amazing.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets (one of whom has a birthday coming up and wonders if mama will make her a cake with her own head on it!)