[Dailydrool] Private fundraiser

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:06:21 PDT 2013

Earlier today a post was approved ( I don’t know who- nor does it make a difference now, we can’t edit or delete posts once they are put through). Anyway a post was put through where a drooler is asking for funds for her own personal basset. I have no ill feelings towards this person or her basset- but I do have to follow and enforce drool rules. Fundraising that does not benefit a basset rescue or a rescue basset in special need is NOT allowed. In the past there have been a couple of circumstances ( burned down homes) where we have allowed posts in regards to raising money for these folks. However seeking funds for surgery for your own basset is unfortunately not allowed.

Thank you for your understanding,Angelika- drool moderator

Sent from Windows Mail