[Dailydrool] She won't play with me

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 4 15:45:39 PDT 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

I don't know what to do, Gracie won't play with me.  It was all a
misunderstanding, I swear.  I've never ever hurt the little thus and so.  Ok,
ok, so I nicked her ear once and a drop of blood oozed out.  A SINGLE drop.
LuLu got my ear one time and I bled all over G-d and country, did anyone care,
no not a word but let me grab little Gracie's ear and apparently I'm an axe
murderer.  It's ridiculous.  LuLu puts her in her place and little Gracie never
even says booo.  I get near the little varmit and she screams bloody murder.
Huh?

And now, now spring is in the air and LuLu and I love to run and play and do the
basset 500.  Gracie will run and play with LuLu but if I join in she goes flat!
If I go over and ask her to play really really nice she just rolls over and
gives me belly.  So I nuzzle her and rub my snooter on her snooter and try to
get her to grab my ears which she will do a little bit ..... and then I
ahrooooooo ...... and Gracie cringes and hides her head.

Gracie will run and wrestle and play with LuLu but if I hear them and come
running outside and get all excited and ahroooooooo ... then they both stop.

Gracie won't play with me and it hurts my feelings and I'm sad.

More later from Snoopy who doesn't understand.