[Dailydrool] New Basset

carla kleinschmidt mshounddog at wowway.com
Wed Jun 5 05:18:57 PDT 2013

Hello, all

I have adopted a new basset girl from a kill shelter in Robinson, IL. She is a beautiful black blanket tri with ears a mile long. She was a stray, so little is known about her past. She does have hook worms, whip worms and an ear infection, but miraculously is heartworm free. Belle is being very kind and tolerant. We are working on housetraining this week, and it is going well. Her name is Taffy. She prefers the indoors and loves the couch and recliner.

Carla, Belle, and Taffy in Evansville, IN

--

Visit Belle at:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1188726