[Dailydrool] Mega Drool & my big mouth

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 07:30:00 PDT 2013

we are sending Mega drool for your friend !!  my twin sister contacted
hepatitis C several years back, she was working for the State of Michigan at a
home for mentally handicap   children, she was giving swimming lessons and
contacted the disease from the water. she spent over a month in the
hospital and  almost died.   they closed the pool about 6 months  after she became
ill.
she does really well, but at the first sign of a flare up she goes
immediately to the hospital, she carries a medical card with her at all  times
stating that she has had hepatitis c
prayers for your  friends
Marlene

I think it would be absolutely awesome  to have some of my drool  friends
to live by and hang out with, hubby isn't much fun, he just drags me to  the
car and wont allow me to get into trouble .  I would really love to  live
next door to mom-person Bev !  woo hoo what a hoot that would be
bwahahahahahaha
we would be called  Bev Cassidy and the hop along kid  the bad  ass block
watch gang

My Annie now has itchy scaly skin bumps, she has never had a skin or diet
problem in her life !  what the heck ?????

Marlene  Maggie and Annie