[Dailydrool] Beagle brother better!

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:12:55 PDT 2013

This is the Truman Colvin, evil basset hound.  My brudder Data is
getting better with rest and meds for his soft tissue injury.  That
little bugger bit me inna face a few days ago so I knocked him down
the stairs into the backyard!  It was self defense, and he already had
the injury.

In fact, I think that his fall helped he to get better.  I just hope
that liddle sucker doesn't bite my face again.  He has very sharp
teeth and is very quick, even though he is only half Roland's and my
size.

Anyway, I guess I'm glad Data is better. Sorta glad.  He and I make a
good Arroooo Chorus!

Truman

--
Janice Henry Colvin