[Dailydrool] Six months of catching up

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jun 16 10:40:54 PDT 2013

Sister Holly the Dolly (of Sisters Gracie, Holly and Anna) has been after me
for quite a while to get back to posting on the Drool.  I've been very sick
since late January and simply had no energy to write anything to anybody -
but we read every single Drool during that time, and we've laughed and cried
with all of you, especially when a houndie went to the Bridge.  I'm slowly
starting to get better and hope to get back into being more active.

Holly has been fussing at me because we have a new Sister - Crazy Sister
Bebe, or Bea for short, who has been with us since about a week after our
Gracie died in mid-January.  Bea is about 5 or 6 years old, much younger
than I usually take, but she was in a really bad spot and needed help.  She
is a really sweet, good girl who is sooooo very active compared to my little
old ladies.  Not as bad as a buppy, more like Snoopy or Brudder Elwood.
Kind of wild and crazy.  It definitely helped a lot when the DH permanently
bungie-corded the trash and recycling cans to the wall.  You will be hearing
more about wicked Sister Bebe.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net