[Dailydrool] drool for Momslave,please

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Mon Jun 17 13:36:17 PDT 2013

Greetings and drool for all. I am okay,but I am asking you all for drool for Momslave. Today,she had to send my sista,Krystal,Mom's little Queen, to the Bridge. She was 15 1/2.  She had been suffering with cancer,arthritis and a host of other ailments. Krystal,though not a basset(she was a pitbull)was my bestest furend. We played together,shared meals and even slept next to each other. She was a better furend than my baby brudda,Barney,another basset. The house already seems quiet without her. She just loved bassets,even my pesty baby brudda. She always drooled for others when Momslave asked her. It not matter the breed of the furend-she loved them all. Thanks,droolers-you are the bestest. Gotta go now-Momslave crying again and now I gotta care for her.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun,AmBassetor of Goodwill with Krystal(atb 17 June 2013),Catfish Hunter and Barney.   The Yankees better start winning,otherwise I not know what gonna happen to Momslave. I love Momslave.