[Dailydrool] a Liddel splanation

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:30:41 PDT 2013

Dis Conley.
I bedder splain about da Bleke dog an no crate softee.
See he eet dem it is true but also he gotta big thick heby bleke coat he
wear alla time. In da winner it ok but in da summer it be like me wering
three or fore cotes obber the won I got so he get hot hot hot reel quik.
He like layin on da seament and tile an he dig holes inna dirt lay down
where it coolest.
so not habbin a crate thingie all soft an nize it not bodder him. He prolly
like sleepin in da fridge. Hey. Dat give Conley an idea. Beke later.....

Love and Drool to them whut needs it, Jade's family you nose who I meen,
Conley ob Conley Llewis,Nigel an Doc