[Dailydrool] Cafepress bassets

Jerri Fehrman jerrifehrman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:01:56 PDT 2013

On the website cafepress.com if you click on shower curtains I found at
least 8 basset hound shower curtains. WONDERFUL!  Different formats, actual
pictures, abstract, cartoon type, art drawing, etc. This site has all
animals from A to Z. All types. Including "adopt" and "rescue", dog dads,
even "big foot". : )   If you put in 96 of results per page, bassets are on
pages: 3, 5, 9, 15, 21, 23, 25 and 30. Baby basset page 5. Basset in front
of fan with ears flying page 30. Of course as it should be, there are more
shower curtains of bassets than  of any other dog breeds. I was just
drooling with some of the pictures of the bassets. I definitely need many
more showers or perhaps I just rotate shower curtains every month. The only
bad thing is these shower curtains are expensive. The list price is $58.00.
 Jerri Fehrman