[Dailydrool] Gracie is confused car

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 18 15:27:09 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie

Where'd everybody go?   That Julianne packed up most of her stuff into bags and put the bags in the car and went someplace on Sunday  MomPerson came back without her.  Then Natalie tried it.  She put a bunch of stuff in bags.  Last night I pulled one open and found a straw hat and chewed it right up.  I found a water balloon kit and chewed it up too.  In the bottom I found dried cranberries and apricots and even yogurt covered raisins.   Lulu and I ate them all.   MomPerson about had a heart attack this morning when she saw.  She's been praying real hard all day about the raisins.   Natalie left anyway and momPerson promised to buy and ship a new hat

Snoopy won't stop crying and all he wants to do is cuddle ME.   Huh?   I didn't even think he liked me but he needs me to cuddle him.  Ok ok snoopy  here I come

Gotta run

Love Gracie

Sent from my iPaw