[Dailydrool] Fly free sweet Jackson

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 12:16:00 PDT 2013

On Tuesday June 18th, Jackson's parents made the difficult decision to send Jackson to the bridge.  He was 9 yrs old.  Jackson was adopted in October 2011 by Michele and Grigore after they saw him listed as owner adoption on mars website.  I was moving and needed to find him a new home.  Jackson had come to me as a foster, but having failed being adopted once he just stayed.  I had him about 5yrs at that point but knew he was the most adoptable.

Jackson met Michele and Grigore and it was love at first site!  However over the course of the next few months Jackson proved to be a challange.  For some reason he would jump on poor Grigore and intimidate him, sometimes he would bite him.  Off to school they went, things got better, then they moved and Jackson was a mess, so on medication he went.

On sunday michele tried to put a collar on jackson and he bite her, never had he bitten her before.  Early Monday morning Grigore put Jackson outside on his Leah, when he came In Jackson growled and snapped at him.  Every time Grigore walked by Jackson growled, so they knew there really wasn't any other decision they could make.  I applaud them for going the extra mile for the hound they loved, but it seems his demons were to deeply imbedded.  So, please send drool to help heal their broken heats(and mine too)

Foster mom and former mom to Jackson

Robin