[Dailydrool] Val Brewer- Your email has been hacked

Karen M. sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jun 21 11:10:13 PDT 2013

Hi Val,
I am so sorry to hear that you are stuck in Manila and were mugged.
I hope they catch the thug that stole your money, credit cards and
your cell phone stolen.  I am so thankful that some kind person allowed
you to borrow their computer to send me this email and will allow you
to continue to use it.

I have to say I never knew you were so well off.  I know you said this was a
short vacation but are you staying at a super, exclusive, luxury hotel?  Have
you seen any famous people?  If not you should have for that $2,550.00.
Bwahahahahaha!

So now you know the  bad news. Your vlbzwick at yahoo.com email has been hacked.
This hacker is quite dumb and should have done his research.  If he had said it was for
the hounds he would have had much better luck. LOL

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang