[Dailydrool] LassLaff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:26:22 PDT 2013

Ha Dis Nigel. I be fine. I be in da libing room but gotta come beke in Da
Room and My Bed but when I gets up here I at won end an Conley he want up
on da odder. We does dis alla time, no biggie. So MomPerson boost he up.
Ebbefing fine until I Nigel decide to move an Conley he lookee up an go
SNARL.
Whoa, what dis?
So he repeet it.
An MomPerson she sittin rite dere so I Nigel, bean a smart cookie, I no say
nuffin. I no move.
MomPerson she say sumfin cross to Conley an he liff he hed an stare down he
nose at her like sayin OH YAH?

Conley sumtime he not too smart. He sittin in he crate now affer MomPerson
grab da blanket he on and yank it an Conley offa da bed sayin some choice
fings whut we not repeetin here.

An I Nigel, I gots da hole bed now.

Nightie an healin drool to them whut needs it
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Doc an in-he-crate Conley.