[Dailydrool] LuLu Checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 24 13:19:03 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

First let me say I am very sorry to hear of all the bridge crossings and I am drooling up heart healing drool for everyone who needs it.

Well, we've had a lot of coming and going (mostly going) at hour house.  Gracie is pissed.  Literally.  Julianne left for summer camp a week ago Sunday and adorable little Gracie squatted and peed right outside her bedroom door.  She hadn't gone in the house in FOREVER.  She was mad.  2 days later (on Tuesday) Natalie left.  Gracie did it again.  Right outside Juliannes door.  I guess she figures it's all Juliannes fault.  And then, yesterday, one week to the day since Julianne left, yup, you guessed it, same spot.  She was feeling very guilty and sulking around ..... nobody said anything to her.  momPerson shampoo'd the rug in the hall.  Now today it is raining.  Gracie doesn't like going outside in the rain.  Wish us luck.  This silly little girl basset took FOREVER to train, FINALLY we got her reliable, and now this ......

Snoopy is SAD.  So sad.  He just can't seem to bring himself to play.  The clueless momPerson lets the girls things alone during the year.  The housekeeper vacuums and dusts and changes linens and the girls put their own clean clothes away.  But when they go away to summer camp she cleans out their closets and under the beds and puts down new shelf paper in the dresser drawers and such.  The girls know this and have fair warning.  In fact, this year Julianne, who turns 16 next month, said "mom, I have stuff I don't want you bothering, where should I put it?"  And the clueless momPerson told her she wouldn't clean out the cabinet above the closet this year so lord only knows what that child has up there!  The dadPerson wonders if Jimmy Hoffa might be up there but I digress.  Poor Snoopy goes into the room momPerson is cleaning, and gets up on the bed with a sad, sad sigh, and supervises while momPerson straightens and organizes and cleans.
 This year it seems Natalie had turned most of the drawers in her high boy into craft drawers mixed with clothes.  Challenging.  It took a while but the clueless momPerson has almost finished her room and has already done the closet and a couple of drawers in Juliannes room.  Snoopy just sputters and pouts.

As for me, I couldn't care less.  The girls create drama and upset the clueless momPerson and divert attention from ME and as far as I am concerned they can stay there the rest of the year.  Except for my Snoopy.  Poor Snoopy couldn't take it so I guess they better come back soon.

More later from LuLu who lives with moody bassets.

P.S.  I hope Bugsy feels better soon.  Gracie and I eat paper on a regular basis and it's never made us even a little bit sick. Poor Bugsey we hope you feel better soon.